Monday, January 18, 2010

A little bit of collage press...

I hoped everyone had a great weekend... mine was just nice and peaceful. Although, I didn't get much done as I spent most of my time shopping & then organizing my scrapping area, but still it was good to just chill out. On a scrapbook count, I finished one project for american crafts and started another using some of the yummy basic grey - origin collection (still WIP, but hoping to be able to share it soon).

As for now... here's the close ups of my layout posted on the collage press blog today:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't forget to stop by the collage press blog for more details :)
TFL

ps. I know I'm overdue on my new year resolution, but still deciding!!!

3 comments:

  1. ohhhhh love the details on this! Beautiful! WOW

    Hurry up with the New years resolutions! tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo gorgeous Piradee!! Oh I'm going to check it out in full now :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sneaky peak love the layers and that gear shape!!

    ReplyDelete