Sunday, December 20, 2009

Flowers and more flowers...

I finally got the chance to use those gorgeous flowers (that I picked up from BKK) and can't wait to get my hands on some more... yummy!

Photobucket

Just love the dimensions these flowers bring to the layout...

Photobucket
Photobucket
supplies: cardstock: bazzill kraft; pattern papers: american crafts letterbox collection; chipboard frames, brads, alphas: amercian crafts letterbox collection embellishments; metal frame: K&Company; flowers and twine: Chatujak Market

Thanks for stopping by.. and only a few more days to christmas and the new year... (super excited and can't wait to see what the new year has in store for me).

9 comments:

  1. love this! and i love the flowers...beautiful and unique!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers ARE incredible! Wow -- I love what they bring to the layout. Beautiful work, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful page!!! I love it!! Great use of the flowers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, Piradee! Can I get in on some of those pretty BKK flowers too? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work. And I am new to your blog, so I dont know the story on the flowers. I want some... are they to be found?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet ! You sure did put them to good use here too !

    Have a Great Christmas time in BKK! whee ! happy shopping & feasting especially !!!

    I love spicy Thai food!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Piradee! I love how you used the flowers. I got mine today. They are on my blog hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the way you incorporated those flowers into the layout..

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the dimension added with the flowers! This LO is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete