Tuesday, October 16, 2012

sharing some Pink Paislee Portfolio...

hi everyone, hope you guys had a great weekend... I know that I did as I got a chance to catch up on some long over due scrapping. Over the past few weeks I've had the chance to get my hands on some of the latest collections and have been eagerly waiting for some down time from work. I think in total I complete around 6 layouts (that's a new record for me, given that I also did some major scrapbook shopping, visited my favorite japanese restaurant, caught up with some old friends and still made it to the airport with an hour to spare).

unfortunately I can't share any of the layouts that I recently created, promised some sneaks soon, but wanted to share this layout that I had completed earlier using the new Pink Paislee Portfolio collection. Don't you just love the color combination in this collection. Also have you seen the new Artisan collection - especially the fun elements and stamps... fun!!!

Photobucket

and here's some close ups of the various embellishments / die cuts that you'll be able to find as part of the portfolio collection....

Photobucket

also the new designs of the artisan element collections are definitely a must have... there's a lot of really fun and cute designs included (what do you think of that cute arrow)...

Photobucket

and I'll be honest, one of my favorite items from this release are the artisan element words.... these are perfect for titles and also looks great when you trace over the middle part with a marker (I used a black sharpie pen here)...

Photobucket

Thanks again everyone for stopping by & happy scrapping!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. amazing as ever Piradee! love the tilt at the top and the use of arrows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful layout! I am one of the winners of the AC blog hop and i wanted to thank you for your generosity. I am going to share my good fortune with a couple of friends. I have to say that i was amazed by the ribbons. I have a fair amount of AC product but no ribbons from AC and i fell in love with the beautiful patterns and colors. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete