Saturday, October 22, 2011

a big thanks everyone for your wishes and prayers. i'm back in Bangkok this weekend; helping my mother prepare. it looks as thou the water will come and all we can do is accept the fact and be prepared (I can already see the water on the other side of the wall and it will be a matter of time before it comes).

on the scrapping front...
  • sharing some cards on the Lily Bee blog using the gorgeous harvest market collection; the colors are amazing and perfect for this time of year (fall that is; not Thailand)

  • also please do stop by Bella Blvd blog to see another card that I created using their fabulous fall collection. thanks stephanie for everything and also for sharing my card there.
thanks everyone and off to stock up on food.
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I am so sorry your family is being effected by these floods. I hope you have managed to get all your irreplacable items ( and dogs) up high and that it turns out to be better than expected. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How terrible Piradee - at least you are there to help your mother - and I pray that there will be minimal damage. Peace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! This is Li Er. Hope the flood situation in Thailand improves, everyone is safe and damage is minimal. Take good care of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I linked you on my site, cause you're my inspiration.. If you mind give a comment on my site and I delete it!

    xxx
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. take care ..
    and prayer for everybody in thailand and the country to recover asap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry to hear you are being affected by the floods.
    Please stay safe. My fingers are crossed that everyone manages to get through and recover as quickly as possible
    Peace,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete