Friday, October 7, 2011

Amy Tangerine Love

hi guys - back to share another layout I created using the super fun Amy Tangerine collection from American Crafts. I honestly can't stop using the collection and everything is perfect for all my travel pictures.... and in this case, wishing I was back in London!

Photobucket

I have to admit - one of my favorite bits of this collection are all the special papers; from the fabric ones to those with the sewing details. all the hard work is done... and vola - cut and paste!

Photobucket

and of course, couldn't resist adding in a bit of twine - I just got the new colors from The Twinery and love them to bits (used honeydew here) . they pretty much match with all the new collections this season. also used the new studio calico - clay mist - the perfect shade of gray! (a definite must have).

Photobucket

thanks for stopping by guys and off to do a bit more scrapping...lol
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I love this layout Piradee! Especially how you cut out the stitched heart and then glued it back on the same paper. Clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supe cute layout, so many pretty layers! I love this collection & I love The Twinery :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous page! Love the layered heart and the little ribbon like pieces sticking out from unnderneath! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good heavens! What a fabulous page!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What did you use to stick the twine down? Great layouts...love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi piradee! This is so pretty. Love the colours. Awesome theme behind it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful page!Perfect!These collection is great!
    Congratulations!
    I've sent you an email, hope you have got it!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful page Piradee - those papers look awesome together - and I need that mist too - I love grey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a big thank you everyone for all the sweet comment. having so much fun creating with the amy tangerine collection and can't get enough of that mist (need another bottle already)...lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving this LO Piradee! So beautiful! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful layout! i was looking at it trying to figure out what my favorite part about it was to leave a comment on...but it's all great...really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I may have to lift this as I just got back from London! OK, I won't lift it completely! I too want to go back! I hope dh could get a job there one day...wishing! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete