Wednesday, June 22, 2011

more on luang prabang...

Hi everyone,

A quick post to share my latest Lily Bee layout that is currently up today on the Lily Bee Blog (I hope you guys will stop by to share some love there and also for the other amazing ladies - have you seen the previous post there, where some of the ladies had asked their kids to help out. So much talent there!)

Photobucket

for this layout, I had fun with all the cardstock stickers from the Happily Lost collection - and the sayings are perfect for travel theme. also got out my maya road for a tad bit of misting.... and stamping tooo!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And for those in Singapore, just wanted to let you know that my last class for the mini ablum class is this weekend and there's still some spots left if you are interested. We'll be making the album from scratch and also having tons of fun with the ephemera pack from Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden Collection - tons of gorgeous goodies included!

Photobucket

and with that... thanks for stopping by everyone and all the sweet comments (Jill you're just too too funny!!!).

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. one word - gorgeous.

    Piradee rocks the house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how beautiful!! I just happened on your blog and I am so inspired!! Love everything I am seeing! Great layout and cute mini!! I love making cardboard mini's.. Wish I was there to take your class!! I am sure to be back! Love your style!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely a beautiful layout and I love the album. I am totally blown away my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are knockout gorgeous. You're so incredibly talented. Gotta love those magic scrappy fingers.

    ReplyDelete