Monday, April 25, 2011

focusing on colors...

have you seen the new Stationery Collection from Lily Bee Design? I'm so in love with the simple patterns and colors in this collection and here's a fun layout that I recently created for the Lily Bee blog post today. I kept the layout design simple and choose to focus on the colors instead and also playing around with the front and back designs of the pattern paper.

Photobucket


and as mentioned before - addicted to this butterfly punch!! also adding in some yummy twine, in which, I'm still amazed at myself - I can't believe that I have a twine for each of the colors...yikes!!! (the brads are a given thanks to AC)...lol!

Photobucket supplies used include: cardstock: american crafts; pattern paper: lily bee design - stationery collection; brads: american crafts; twine: the twinery; punch: fiskars 2011-w release (butterfly); alpha stickers: sassafras.


thanks again everyone for stopping by!!



Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. This is totally amazing!! Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Piradee -
    Just wanted to say a huge thank you for putting PaperCrafter's Corner on your sidebar list of "news" sources. We are thrilled to know that you visit us for paper crafting info-tainment :)

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome page! I love the neutral tone and splash of colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! The colours are fab and the design is divine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty layout! The twine matches the paper perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful... love the simplicity!!...Thanks for the inspiration!!...hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank ladies... and yes, I admit - I have a twine addiction :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. so fabulous piradee. the stationary + twine + cardstock butterflies = perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i absolutely love your style.
    and there's never been a layout of yours that hasn't "wow-ed" me.
    YOU ROCK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ES UN BELLO TRABAJO Y MUY DELICADO, COLORES HERMOSOS, FELICITACIONES

    ReplyDelete