Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Guest Designing for Magistical Memories

This month I have the honor of guest designing for magistical memories and the opportunity to work with their yummy chipboard goodies. For this layout, I had used the larger cirlce from their nesting circle set to create a focal point on the layout (other goodies used are from Studio Calico Nov main kit).

Photobucket

I first started with painting the chipboard with gesso/white paint and then applied using baby wipes abit of distress ink randomly along the piece. I really love how the moisture from the baby wipes dilluted the ink abit, creating a more distress look and was also easlier to blend into the paint. And finally added abit of stamping here and there (also using the stamp from my studio calico kit - I think this one was from one of their add-on kits and has now become a new fav of mine!)

Photobucket

I still have a few more projects to share using their chipboards, but for now... wishing everyone a very merry christmas and a happy new year!!

5 comments:

  1. gorgesou layout! love the use of this circled chipboard!! hope you are fine and wishing you a merry christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being feature Piradee. Your page is lovely...I love the red highlights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love this layout. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Your work is forever stunning!

    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this is so pretty Piradee:-) Merry Christmas to you too!

    ReplyDelete