Saturday, July 31, 2010

seeing stars (with american crafts) ... part 2

a continuation from the previous post on my weekend back in bangkok... here's a close up of Reddy... isn't he the most adorable doggie! At 18 months, he's only half mature and I can't wait to see how he will look when he gets his full coat and keeping my fingers cross that he'll make his championship soon... I think my sister is showing him again this weekend... go reddy go!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

... I know I shouldn't do this, but I couldn't resist seeking this picture of one of Reddy's competitor in. What can I say... that doggie really stole my heart when it comes to cuteness (but Reddy is still number 1!!)...lol

Photobucket

Photobucket
supplies used include:
cardstock: american craft (white, red); pattern paper: american crafts (abode colleciton); thickers: american crafts (apartment); chipboard embellishments: american crafts (buttons - abode collection) and GCD studios (star); star pin: maya road; embossing powder: american crafts (double coated); rub-ons: hambly; brads: american crafts

Also just wanted to let everyone know that because I've been traveling this month, I was not able to work on Magpie Club - August Kit. I know that Tara has the sneaks of the kit up on her blog and it's super yummy... there's some Echo Park and those gorgeous trims from webster pages goodies too!

and guess who I got to meet up with in London....yes, that's Shimelle!!!! (in person). I was so so so so speechless and super nervous when I met her. I just adore her work and am always inspired by it... and couldn't believe that I was meeting her in person and on top of that, she came to my rescue. thanks so much for the cardstock, you're definitely a life saver!!

Photobucket

well that's it for now, getting ready to explore the city tomorrow & thanks for stopping by everyone!

4 comments:

  1. such adorable layouts Piradee and lucky you for meeting Shimelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola felicitaciones, Estan hermosos tus layouts. Ademas tu perro es hermoso

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo yah ! these poms are just beautiful !!! they look great on the AC too ! ;)

    & yeah ! I forgot Shimelle is in London !! what fun !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow wow, you got to meet Shimelle!! I am super jealous, she is awesome! :D

    Adorable layouts!

    ReplyDelete