Monday, November 23, 2009

Monday Morning Blues...

Hope everyone had a great weekend... I didn't do much, abit of shopping, abit of scrapping and alot of nothing. I started working on a lot of projects, but didn't manage to finish any of them. On some, i have all the papers and pictures pasted but just went blank when it came to journaling, and on others have all the pattern paper and embellishments done, but no pictures. Then there's also some without titles and the december calendar is almost done, have all the pieces and just waiting for the dates... yeap, a lot of nothing :)

Any-a-way... have you seen the new sketch over at 52 Sketches 52 Weeks... this has got to be one of my favorite sketch and I just feel in love with the new winter collection from pink paislee. ps. another picture from our trip to Japan, this is was taken in front of the temple where everyone had tied their wishes to the tree... (or so i hope)

Photobucket

Photobucket

supplies: cardstock: bazzill kraft; pattern paper: pink paislee; chipboard alphas: maya road; butterfly & music overlay: hambly; other: ranger stickles (rock candy), tim holtz paper clip, k&co metal key

Thanks again for stopping by and if you haven't left a comment on my give-a-way post, you still have one day left before i make the draw --> here.

5 comments:

  1. This is lovely, my dear..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages never stop amazing me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Piradee! Just wanted you to know that I think you have a fabulous blog! I nominated you for a ‘Kreative Blogger’ award – check out my latest blog post to play along!

    ReplyDelete