Thursday, September 8, 2011

Guesting for My Creative Scrapbook

I have the honor this month to guest design for my creative scrapbook kit club and boy, are you going to love their kits this month... do hop on over here to check out more details of their amazing kits! I had the opportunity to work with their yummy Sept Main Kit and here are some of the projects that I created....

Having fun playing with blocks and also a bit of misting here and there...

Photobucket

And for a close up of what you'll be getting in their Main Sept Kit. Gorgeous isn't it? The Victoria Garden Collection from Echo Park is gorgeous and Pam has paired it beautifully with gorgeous flowers...

Photobucket

And here's another layout, using the doily that's included in the kit as the main emphasis...

Photobucket

And having some fun with bits of misting and also playing with the white on white technique... (and yes, that white frame is tilted... I know, it's tilted!)

Photobucket

And also a fun banner card...

Photobucket

Also did you guys know that My Creative Scrapbook now has a sketch blog. Yeap, you heard me... more scrapping inspirations, sketches, fun challenges and techniques to be shared and explored! And here's my take on their first sketch challenge using the Sept Main Kit - sketch and more details of the challenge can be found here... hurry, you still have time to join in on the fun!

Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by everyone and don't forget to head on over to My Creative Scrapbook for more inspirations... their design team creations are amazing!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. It was so wonderful to have you designing with us this month! Your work with this kit is simply outstanding! Love your layouts and card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM ALL!!!
    especially your 'Just Us' layout.
    the top part was brilliant.

    you rock ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous absolutely gorgeous Piradee, love all of it and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful creations! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I notice u use a lot of circles in your lay outs. What circle cutter do u use? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like those frames on this moment and that card. Great job with this kit. It's really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete